ULTIMATE SKINCARE HACK – REVIEWED!
Every skincare product on that store shelf looks soo tempting, because it promises you to solve your problem. Just buy it, and it’ll make your skin look flawless. But does it actually work…NO! And why? Because its not meant for you? Naa, it doesn’t suit your skin right? Maybe some other product will work better? That’s not fair, I paid them so that it makes me look beautiful and solve the problem!
All these thoughts shower into our mind when we do not get the expected result from the product. We purchase a product, with so much hope and desire to get better results. But the actual fact is that buying product doesn’t actually mean it will work.
Its just a HOAX!
Let me explain, today there are many companies taking advantage of customers problems, they manipulate you to buy the product by highlighting that “IF YOU BUY IT, IT WILL GIVE YOU BETTER RESULTS”. They hammer it in your brain via TV and newspaper advertisements, giving you samples, brochures, etc.
Publicity is at peak, when the product is weak!
And it works! You become the victim of something which will harm your skin and health further. It’ll indulge you more into it eventually.
We all have been the victim of this from last so many years. I can put it straight that they will not work because your skin actually have the ability to tackle all the problems by itself. (Reference: http://www.healthinbalance.com/blog-1/2016/8/1/the-body-was-designed-to-health-itself)
But today we will unlock an ultimate skincare hack, that will actually solve all your problems and will help to maintain overall health of your skin. It works for all skin types with minor alteration. And if you’ll be consistent with this you will see the results within 1 month.
So, there are 4 ingredients and 2 steps:
STEP 1: CLEANSER
- So to make a cleanser mix rose water, glycerin and lemon juice according to your skin type. (given above)
- Apply it on your face for 5 minutes.
- Then wash it off with normal temperature water.
STEP 2: MASK
- Mix fuller’s Earth with water or rose water ( milk or aloe-vera gel for sensitive skin)
- Apply the mask for 15 minutes. Let it dry.
- Wash it of with normal temperature water.
- It is very important to do a patch test before applying to the face.
- Apply the cleanser when you are not going out in the sun.
- Avoid make-up, you will not need it after a month. 🙂
- Avoid ready-made face packs, face-wash, skin cream, from the market or any other skin cosmetic or product.
- If cannot resist using market bought product, then opt for something natural (read the ingredients of the product).
- Consistency is the key.
It is difficult to start and stick to a regime initially, but if followed religiously it will surely give the desired result.
Though, Covid-19 has taken a lot of opportunities from everyone, but you can give your skin a chance to shine and let it breathe. 🙂
I hope that the above skincare tip helps you too!
Do let us know, how this skincare remedy worked for you. If you wish us to post the steps of how to make rose-water and the list of harmful chemicals for your skin, then feel free to comment below. 🙂
We will meet you soon with a next review,
Till then stay fit, healthy and away from chemicals! 😉
Lots of Love,
Team ReviewSha. 🙂
Since You Are Here….
Do checkout more reviews on our website: https://www.reviewsha.com/