HOME REMEDY TO BEAT DANDRUFF
I hope everyone is doing great, utilizing the lockdown period quite well. I know its been a lot of time that I haven’t posted anything, but I am going to make it up to you all. And, to compensate a little I have come up with a remedy. Remedy for people who are afraid to touch their hair in public gathering, so that they don’t accidentally show-off the dandruff on their head. And for the people who just want to scratch the scalp off their head.
So, today I am going to put an end to all this with a tried and tested home remedy or you can say a trick to tackle that itchy scalp filled with dandruff and give you the confidence to wear that little black dress or a black shirt confidently! Do read it till end, for a bonus tip! 😉
Lets get started with our home remedy to beat dandruff..
First of all, Ingredients:
PLAIN YOGURT/CURD (Dahi):
- Protein in yogurt/Curd promotes strong and healthy hair
- Deep conditioning
- Lactic Acid cleanses the scalp
- Clears away dead skin cells
- Helps hair follicle growth
TURMERIC (Curcuma longa/Haldi):
- The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory qualities that it contains can help soothe and rid dandruff
- It may stimulate hair growth
- it’ll also heal the scalp wounds due to continuous itching.
NEEM POWDER (Azadirachta Indica/ Neem/Nimtree/Indian Lilac):
- condition your scalp
- promote healthy hair growth
- temporarily seal hair follicles
- soothe frizz
- minimize grays
- reduce dandruff
- treat head lice
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply it like you are applying hair color, but make sure it covers the scalp. Target the dandruff prone areas of the scalp. Keep it for 1 hour and wash it of with mild shampoo.
Weekly twice will be good enough for 1 month, later switch to once a week to keep dandruff at bay.
THINGS TO BE CONSIDERED BEFORE APPLYING?
- A patch test is important.
- Turmeric can stain you clothes.
- It won’t smell good but works wonders.
- Use a mild natural shampoo.
YOU CAN BUY IT FROM?
You can use it as a face mask as well! Yes, it’ll help you fight acne and dark spots as it contains neem and turmeric, and with curd it will balance the pH level of your skin, lock moisture and protect it from free radicals!
So, do let us know how our home remedy to beat dandruff worked for you in the comments below! We’ll see you soon with new review, till then stay happy, stay fight and stay home 😉
Lots Of Love,
Team ReviewSha! 🙂
Since You Are Here…
Do checkout our other home remedies: